Thursday, May 20, 2010

Social Media Marketing Class

Hi again everyone,
I just wanted to report back on how much I've enjoyed presenting this weeks social media marketing workshops at VECCI here in Melbourne.

We had twenty passionate people over the two workshops who were keen, committed and totally focused on improving their businesses and themselves in all things social media.

I wanted to also congratulate VECCI on putting on such professionally organised and run events and am naturally thrilled to be involved with them as we move forward in 2010 and beyond.

I know I've received alot of queries about future courses and the best way to get the low down on future social media marketing courses is to go straight to VECCI's site at:
http://www.vecci.org.au/Training/Pages/Social_Media_The_Emerging_Force_for_SME_Marketing.aspx
to pick the date that best suits you.

From a personal note I wanted to also thank everyone involved in the courses this week for their energy, humour and insights. I suspect that we've all just begun a great and exciting journey as marketing evolves into something targeted, practical and truly spectacular.

See you soon and good marketing.
Daniele.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to add a comment, suggestion or any feedback you'd like to share with other marketers,brand managers and marketing enthusiasts.